Production Associate I
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Classification: Non-Exempt, Full Time
The role of the Production Associate I is to follow the production plans and procedures found in the controlling documents and verbal work instructions.
- Accurately measure products in process of productions as well as end products.
- Use calibrated equipment; effective use of a caliper and other precision equipment.
- Manipulate hand tools including wire cutters, strippers, basic soldering equipment, crimping and banding tools.
- Effective use of wire handling equipment and machinery as well as electrical testing equipment.
- Maintain workmanship standards as defined in the Minnesota Wire Workmanship Standards Manual.
- Compliance of all Minnesota Wire Safety standards.
- Compliance with all Minnesota Wire Policies and regulations, i.e. ISO (International Standards Organizations), ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
Entry Level – no experience necessary
High School Diploma or equivalent skills and abilities
The ability to understand verbal, written or visual instruction. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to effectively communicate with their supervisor.
- Can legally work in the United States
- Must be able to lift 8 to 75 pounds based upon the individual assigned department.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Ability to maintain work schedule
- Willingness to learn new tasks and assignments
- Positive, can do attitude