Location: St. Paul, MN
Minnesota Wire, a dynamic family owned business, is seeking a seasoned Account Professional to strengthen our presence in the Aerospace, Defense and Medical industries. We need your advanced knowledge and experience in these industries to drive our growth strategies. The successful candidate will aggressively prospect for new business, conduct the sales process from initial opportunity through close, including customer meetings, proposal creation, and price and contract negotiations while maintaining excellent customer relations for all accounts.
Minnesota Wire proudly offers a full-service suite of medical, aerospace and military manufacturing capabilities of wire, cable, harness, and interconnect assemblies. Our product utilization spans from offering Life Saving Connections in the medical field to powering satellites in space. Our long 54-year history provides security and room for advancement for the ideal candidate.
This position may be based in our Saint Paul MN headquarters or may be a remote position, depending on the capabilities and location of the selected candidate.
In this role you will:
- Meets or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities.
- Initiate customer meetings via phone, email, in person, or by any other means.
- Meet with customers as needed to maximize sales opportunities as well as provide customer service beyond the customers’ expectations.
- Thoroughly research customer needs in regard to quality, timing, pricing, and communicating information to appropriate personnel.
- Work with customer to conceptualize project. Provide cost estimates based on proper materials and manufacturability. Determine proper materials, manufacturing processes. Provide revisions to customer design to attain manufacturability.
- Determine/develop customer needs for MW products and services. Work with sales support groups and the customer to create appropriate quotes and proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contract details.
- Aggressively follow the sales process and close business while maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Work with various engineering and other support groups on design changes, ECO’s, and other customer requests. Ensure completion of customer projects. Track orders as needed.
- Rigorously maintain sales data using corporate tools such as the ERP and CRM systems
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send your resume base wage and commission requirements.